Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Done. Finally Done!


There has been a bit of a lull in posting recently. You may have noticed. I did not. My head was buried in books and my thoughts in studying. Very unfortunate.

However far away it may have seemed, there was a light at the end of the tunnel and reaching it was ever so glorious. We figured the only way to celebrate finishing exams would be to go riding. Katie joined Alden and me and we headed up to Union Village Dam again. I brought along a borrowed lens to try out and had a lot of fun with it. (evidence follows)

Smiles were easy to find:


One of the coolest features of the trail is the river that it follows:

Alden tackling a log pile:


Katie and me trying to find our way out of the jungle:

Alden fighting her way through the ferns:

























Katie heading into a field:


Which turned out to be very scenic:


























It was a great ride and a wonderful way to start of the summer. With just a bit of luck new posts will be up regularly throughout the summer.

1 comment: