Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Same Old Local Bike Trails

Back to the Lebanon home mountain bike trails. I rode a trail I had ridden many times before, and you know what? It was pretty good. Knowing the good lines through the corners and over the technical bits and how long the climbs are can help sometimes. It puts me in my comfort zone.

A little rain can change the trails fast though. Here Phil slips out of comfort and into a tree:





























Dave rests in his comfort zone here:
























And then pushes the comfort envelope some, seeing just how steep a rock he can guide his bike down:


Overcast skies made things very dark in woods today, presenting very little light in which to take photographs. I think an external flash may be in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment